Riley Scott Ltd is now proud to be one of the 4,000+ organisations to have so far signed the Armed Forces Covenant. The covenant aims to protect and support members of the armed forces community, by helping them to receive and maintain access to government or commercial services/products, to the same extent as any other citizen. This comes in the form of education and family well-being; housing support; post service career support; access to healthcare; financial support; and discounted services.
Riley Scott has pledged to support and adhere to the covenant in all aspects of our business operations, and where possible, to further the cause of this great initiative.
- No member of the Armed Forces Community should face disadvantage in the provision of public and commercial services compared to any other citizen
- In some circumstances special treatment may be appropriate especially for the injured or bereaved.
- Promoting the fact that we are an armed forces-friendly organisation;
- Seeking to support the employment of veterans young and old and working with the Career Transition Partnership (CTP), in order to establish a tailored employment pathway for Service Leavers;
- Striving to support the employment of Service spouses and partners;
- Endeavouring to offer a degree of flexibility in granting leave for Service spouses and partners before, during and after a partner’s deployment;
- Seeking to support our employees who choose to be members of the Reserve forces, including by accommodating their training and deployment where possible;
- Offering support to our local cadet units, either in our local community or in local schools, where possible;
- Aiming to actively participate in Armed Forces Day;
- Offering a discount to members of the Armed Forces Community
Find our commitment on the Armed Forces Register here https://www.armedforcescovenant.gov.uk